Companies in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry face multiple challenges: increased volatility, evolving demand for higher levels of consistency and scale, rate and revenue management, capacity planning and improved efficiencies.
The financial and operational efficiency of the supply chain process is dependent on effective technological systems that are comprehensive in scope and integrated across divisions.
DesignIt! offers holistic, industry-specific system solutions that enable higher levels of collaboration across the global value chain. We provide systems to monitor, manage and track in real-time the movement of equipment, goods and supplies.
DesignIt!’s work with the Logistics and Supply Chain sector includes port trucking, ocean port operations, rail, rapid transit and container logistics.
DesignIt! supports companies in their efforts to:
- Improve performance
- Reduce costs
- Increase inventory turns and inventory velocity
- Compress cycle time
- Enhance supplier performance
- Segment your supply chain
- Monitor and track assets in the supply chain
- Create flexibility and agility
- Gain competitive advantage.
DesignIt!’s real-time system solutions integrate seamlessly with existing programs to enhance operations and project management. Our modules include:
- Project Estimating
- Project Cost Control
- Site Access Control
- Personnel schedules
- Training records
- Health and safety support
- Camp Management
- Inventory Management
- Asset Management
- Logistics and Site Receiving
- Environmental Monitoring
- Laboratory Information Management
- Instrument Calibration
- Cable Management
- Plant Data History
- Data and Document Management
- Email Assembly and Auto Filing
Our clients include:
- Ocean Ports
- Bulk Material Handling Terminals
- Intermodal Facilities